This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Messy meal prep. Smelly leftovers. While your new puppy enjoys eating canned dog food, the hassle of opening and storing cans is something you can do without. Thanks to Royal Canin’s new convenient pouches, now you have options when it comes to feeding wet. Royal Canin Small Puppy wet dog food pouches make it easier than ever to feed your small breed puppy wet food. This formula comes in a convenient easy-to-open pouch in a chunks in gravy texture your dog will love. Not only that, this complete and balanced puppy food gives your lovable pup a healthy start with the right nutrition. A complex of antioxidants, including vitamin E, supports their developing immune system; highly digestible proteins promote digestive health and optimal stool quality; and because small breed puppies have short, yet intense growth periods compared to other pups, it supports high energy needs as they grow. Serve alone as a complete and balanced meal or as a dog food topper mixed with Royal Canin Small Puppy dry food for a meal that’s sure to please. With 50 years of scientific research and observation, Royal Canin continues to deliver targeted nutrition to feed every pet’s magnificence. Not satisfied? Then neither are we. Our formulas are 100% satisfaction guaranteed. For more details contact us at 800-592-6687.
- Royal Canin Small Puppy wet food is formulated for puppies up to 10 months old with an expected adult weight of up to 22 pounds
- Easy-open pouch in a chunks in gravy texture is simple to serve and pairs perfectly with Royal Canin Small Puppy dry dog food
- Supports puppy’s natural defenses and developing immune system with a complex of antioxidants and vitamin E
- Aids healthy digestion, supports a balanced intestinal flora, and promotes optimal stool quality
- Supports high energy needs for small breed puppies during their short, intense growth period