This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
With countless dog food options out there that feature formulas focused on ingredients, how do you know what nutrition is right for your pet? No matter how big or small your dog is, Royal Canin has a right-sized diet, made with the precise amount of nutrients needed for every stage of their magnificent life. Your small dog has some big nutritional needs. That’s because small breed dogs actually have higher energy requirements than big dogs. Not only that, these mini pooches have unique traits—and are pretty picky when it comes to what’s put in their bowl. Royal Canin Small Adult dry dog food is formulated to meet the unique nutritional needs of small breed adult dogs, as they actually require higher levels of calories per pound of body weight than large dogs. L-carnitine helps metabolize fat to help your dog maintain a healthy weight. Ideal levels of EPA and DHA support healthy skin and a beautiful, shiny coat. Plus, enhanced palatability helps satisfy even the pickiest eaters. Add a variety in texture with Royal Canin Adult Beauty wet dog food. And when your dog reaches their later years, there’s Royal Canin Small Adult 8+ and Small Aging 12+ to help keep them happy and healthy as they age. With nearly 50 years of scientific research and observation, Royal Canin continues to deliver targeted nutrition to feed every pet’s magnificence. Not satisfied? Then neither are we. Our formulas are 100% satisfaction guaranteed. For more details contact us at 800-592-6687.
- Royal Canin Small Adult dry dog food (formerly Mini Adult) is precise nutrition specifically made for small dogs 10 months to 8 years old weighing 9-22 lbs.
- Meets the high energy needs of small dogs while helping maintain a healthy weight with L-carnitine
- Supports skin and coat health with optimal levels of fatty acids like EPA and DHA
- Exclusive small, highly palatable kibble adapted for miniature jaws
- Satisfies the fussy appetites of small dogs with enhanced palatability