This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Teton Dog’s 100% Waterproof Pet Throw Blanket made with Waterproof Nanopore protects your carpet, furniture and bedding from dirt, water, odors, scratches, hair even URINE. It’s an investment in protection that will save you money and bring you peace of mind. Why risk your possessions with other chemical sprayed on “water resistant” pet blankets, which require “Special Washing” conditions and eventually wear off. Our fabric is designed to be washed 100s of times in your washing machine, dry it in your dryer. Our waterproofing never needs to be reapplied because it never wears off from washing.
- **FREE 1-3 DAY EXPEDITED SHIPPING BY US POSTAL PRIORITY MAIL ON ALL BLANKETS**
- **MADE IN USA** waterproof protection for your bedding, furniture, carpet & car; from dirt, mud, odor, drool, pet hair oils, scratches, even URINE. Ideal for Elderly, Sick or Incontinent dogs, also Puppy training.
- All our blankets are individually sewn in the USA, in small lots, using soft luxurious no pill premium fleece, attached to our exclusive soft, stain-resistant 100% Waterproof NanoPore backing fabric. 100% WATERPROOF & WASHABLE. With a hand rolled, double stitched edge, for a durable, quality look and feel.
- Designed to “STAY PUT” – doesn’t shift and bunch as your dog moves. REVERSIBLE; luxurious fleece on one side, soft stain-resistant interlock NanoPore backing fabric on the reverse side. An investment in protection that will save money and bring you PEACE OF MIND.
- Our Nano-Pore WATERPROOFING is NOT a sprayed on chemical (like Scotchguard) that wears off and requires delicate washing. Our blanket requires “NO SPECIAL COLD WATER WASHING”. Machine wash “HOT Water”, dry in your dryer 100s of times.