This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
The 2 Hounds Design Freedom No-Pull Harness features a martingale loop on the back of the harness that tightens gently around your dog’s chest to discourage pulling as well as a front loop for ultimate control. Perfect for all dogs: Great control, four points of adjustability and maximum comfort and safety make this harness perfect for puppies as well as adult and senior dogs of all breeds. It is also great for dogs with amputations, arthritis or other injuries. The Freedom Harness features a ring on the front of the chest for an additional control point which lets you “steer” your dog and redirect his or her attention which make leash training easier. Using a double ended leash allows you to connect to the front and back of the harness simultaneously, allowing you to steer your dog like using the reins on a horse and redirect its attention back to you. It’s easy to put on and take off, and it’s washable.
- The Freedom No-Pull Harness design minimizes or eliminates pulling, neck strain, and the chance of escape. Recommended by trainers as the “ultimate in flexibility, control, and training.
- Comfortable and durable. The Freedom harness has a soft Swiss velvet lining on the strap that goes behind the legs to help prevent rubbing, chaffing and sores.
- The harness can be used for discouraging pulling when attached to the front or for exercise when attached to the back.
- Reduces pulling, the patented action loop sits at the back of the dog between the shoulders allowing your dog to walk in a straight line without twisting or straining.
- Dual Connection makes it easy to walk your dog!